Announcing our Monthly Themes for 2024 »
Have a story idea for next year? What’s on your heart and mind that can benefit Science of Mind readers?
Guide for Spiritual Living: Science of Mind magazine is published by Centers for Spiritual Living.
Connect with Centers for Spiritual Living online at CSL.org.
Please note: As a spiritual magazine, we publish only original human content. Artificial intelligence is not welcome — only human intelligence.
Here’s a list of submission guidelines to help you plan ahead.
This document includes:
- What We Want
- Submission Guidelines for Writers
- Types of Articles We Publish
- Books, Films and CDs for Media Reviews
- Rights of Publication
Visit the “Contact” page of this website to connect with a member of the publishing team.
Connect with us and please review the guidelines if you would like to:
- submit a writing sample and feature idea,
- submit a book or audio collection for inclusion in our “Media Reviews” section,
- submit a letter to the editor or
- advertise with us in the coming year.