Untethered From Fear »
Publisher and editor Dr. David Goldberg invites you into the November 2018 issue. Our cover features Bishop Carlton Pearson, the “fallen” golden child of the Pentecostal movement whose life story of faith is told through the Netflix film “Come Monday.”
Dr. David is joined in conversation by Jon Lentz, an expert on mindfulness in the workplace who was interviewed by Julie Mierau for a feature in the November issue. Jon is also a talented storyteller, and his piece “The Magic Box” will appear in the December issue as a holiday gift to readers.
You’ll also be inspired and impacted by:
- Kathy Juline is back with “7 Seeds of Serenity” to help settle our busy minds and ease our hearts
- The November “Daily Guides” by new voice Rev. Arthur Johnson who serves with Rev. Dr. Jesse Jennings
- Founder Dr. Ernest Holmes offers a valuable perspective on living through fear and what holds us back from living our dreams
- Our third “Next Gen” feature shines the spotlight on Rev. Brian Akers from Oneness Center for Spiritual Living in Columbia, Maryland
- Dr. Crystal Davis is highlighted for her work in servant leadership in a feature by Sara Awad
- Join the conversation on Facebook as we draw ever closer to reaching a half a million Friends!
Ask for us at your local Barnes & Noble today!
Watch the latest Facebook Live video filmed with Rev. Dr. David Goldberg and Jon Lentz at Centers for Spiritual Living home office:
Publisher and editor Rev. Dr. David Goldberg is joined by Jon Lentz, a talented storyteller and leader in mindfulness in the workplace. Enjoy a feature about Jon and his work in the world in the November issue. And check out the story on Bishop Carlton Pearson.
Posted by Science of Mind magazine on Tuesday, October 30, 2018