Free To Be Whole »
Publisher and editor Dr. David Goldberg invites you into the July 2018 issue with special guest, our monthly advice columnist Stef Swink, RScP. Stef worked side by side with the legendary Louise Hay as a ghost writer and brings her deep wisdom to Guide for Spiritual Living: Science of Mind magazine. In her own ministry, Stef is audaciously loving life and helping others do the same.
- Julie Mierau shares an exclusive interview with the prolific Mark Nepo as we explore creating a legacy of community for future generations.
- Author and Religious Science practitioner Linda M. Potter writes the Daily Guides for the first time.
- Dr. Ernest Holmes takes us into how true spiritual freedom is defined in our lives.
- Rev. Judy Morley, Ph.D., invites us to the Gettysburg battlefield for lessons in intuitive leadership.
- Sara Awad explores “The Life-Changing Magic of the Mandala” with artist Kathy Rausch.
- Terry Drew Karanen defines “The Five Steps to Living in Wholeness” in a feature about holistic freedom.
- Reader favorite Dennis Merritt Jones tells us what he learned from an enchilada about being whole.
- Join the conversation on Facebook as we draw ever closer to reaching a half a million Friends!
Ask for us at your local Barnes & Noble today!
Watch the latest Facebook Live video filmed with Rev. Dr. David Goldberg and Stef Swink, RScP:
Dr. David Goldberg and our advice columnist Stef Swink, RScP, invite you into our July 2018 issue: Free To Be Whole!
Posted by Science of Mind magazine on Tuesday, July 3, 2018