Forgive and Fulfill »
Publisher and editor Dr. David Goldberg invites you into the December 2018 issue. Our cover features our youngest spiritual hero ever — the courageous, fearless and defiant Malala Yousafzai, as told by associate editor Julie Mierau.
Dr. David is joined in conversation by Gary Schrenk, the executive director of the Science of Mind Foundation housed at Centers for Spiritual Living home office. If end-of-year giving is calling you, please consider contributing to the life-changing work of Science of Mind and the preservation of our history.
You’ll also be inspired and impacted by:
- “Mindful Music” feature highlighting the powerful ministry of Lisa Ferraro and her beloved partner, Erika Luckett
- The December “Daily Guides” by the incomparable heart of Rev. Dr. John B. Waterhouse
- Founder Dr. Ernest Holmes talks about our need for forgiveness
- Our fourth “Next Gen” feature shines the spotlight on Rev. Abigail Schairer and Center for Spiritual Living, Seattle
- Margaret Stortz explains how “Forgiveness Promises Fulfillment”
- Tools for living your authentic life from actor Glenn Morshower (of “24” and “The Resident” fame)
- Join the conversation on Facebook as we draw ever closer to reaching a half a million Friends!
Ask for us at your local Barnes & Noble today!
Watch the latest Facebook Live video filmed with Rev. Dr. David Goldberg and Gary Schrenk, executive director of the Science of Mind Foundation:
Rev. Dr. David Goldberg introduces you to the December issue of Guide for Spiritual Living: Science of Mind magazine.
Posted by Science of Mind magazine on Tuesday, December 4, 2018