Ready, Set, Publish with Park Point Press!
Contact SelfPublish@CSL.org for custom pricing for YOUR book.
Meet Cheryl Pauchuk, RScP
Publishing, advertising and marketing professional Cheryl Pauchuk works with Park Point Press to elevate your self-publishing experience. With more than 20 years in the publishing industry, Cheryl is part of an editorial, design and marketing team with more than 100 years of combined experience.
Cheryl’s talent helped relaunch Park Point Press as a valuable publishing option for authors with a message to share with the world.
You want to write a book and have an idea.
- What’s the purpose of your book?
- Who’s your target audience?
- What’s their knowledge base and what language do they speak?
- Where is your audience and how are you going to reach them?
- Complete the Park Point Press Self-Publishing Intake Form (email to SelfPublish@CSL.org)
- You’ll receive an objective, professional editorial evaluation.
- We’ll discuss your unique marketing plan.
- We’ll determine your launch schedule.
- Be realistic: Editing your book can take longer than you think.
- You and our team will keep all scheduling commitments.