Spiritual Laws in Action »
Publisher and editor Dr. David Goldberg invites you into the May 2018 issue featuring an exclusive interview with Rev. Dr. Michael Bernard Beckwith by Julie Mierau. Dr. David is also joined by Rev. Carol Wilke, director of operations for Mile Hi Church in Lakewood, Colorado. Rev. Carol will be managing an upcoming series in the magazine on recovery for 2019, and we feature her Heart, Mind and Spirit Recovery focus ministry as our monthly “Spirit in Action.” Find out more about recovery resources by visiting HeartMindSpiritRecovery.com.
- The Daily Guides are written by new voice Sheila Thomas, RScP, from Heart and Soul Center of Light in Oakland, California.
- Dr. Ernest Holmes shares an experiment in faith for you to test for yourself.
- Mitch Horowitz and his incredible mother-in-law, Terri Orr, take you into the life-transforming power of her “God cards.”
- Millennial voice Morgan Smith, the student body president at the University of Denver, powerfully sheds light on how one Colorado community is tackling homelessness.
- Sara Awad spends time with Rev. Dr. Ras Smith in a feature about addiction and recovery called “Reclaiming Wholeness.”
- Celebrating 50 years with the magazine, Rev. Dr. Margaret Stortz explores Albert Einstein’s question about how friendly the universe is.
- Join the conversation on Facebook as we draw ever closer to reaching a half a million Friends!
Ask for us at your local Barnes & Noble today!
Dr. David Goldberg invites you into the May 2018 issue featuring Dr. Michael Bernard Beckwith on the cover. His special guest today is Rev. Carol Wilke.
Posted by Science of Mind magazine on Tuesday, May 1, 2018